Probably the most famous of the New Orleans night tours is the New Orleans Haunted History Ghost Tour of the old French Quarter. and legendary Vieux Carre.
OK, so this comes with an offbeat, theatrical New Orleans tour guide, it is eerie, chilling and fun-filled.
Imagine visiting a French Quarter bar with actual “spirits”.
Visit: GoThere New Orleans
Read some Recent Traveler Reviews
- Experience Alabama’s Haunted History in October (prweb.com)
- Haunting Experiences in Catacombs and Cemeteries with Vampires and Voodoo from Viator.com (prweb.com)
- Architecture Styles: The Creole Townhouse (casasugar.com)
- Before and After: Target Transforms 3 New Orleans Courtyards (casasugar.com)
- Disneyland History – The Mystery of the Hatbox Ghost – The Haunted Mansion (geektyrant.com)
- The Eerie Myrtles Plantation (fringeparanormal.wordpress.com)
- New Orleans or Nawlins! – New Orleans, LA (travelpod.com)
- Have you been to New Orleans? (greatrealtor.wordpress.com)
- New Orleans Culinary Bike Tour (dinewithadarling.com)
- Happenings in Nola (nolagirlsocial.wordpress.com)
- California Haunted Houses (casasugar.com)
- Nicolas Cage Owns a Haunted House (casasugar.com)
- Do ghost haunt people or houses (wiki.answers.com)
- Book Review: Exposed, Uncovered, and Declassified: Ghosts, Spirits and Hauntings – Am I Being Haunted? by Pye and Dalley (blogcritics.org)
- Simple Obsevations-Ghosts (pdykie.wordpress.com)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (fringeparanormal.wordpress.com)