19th Annual San Diego Sicilian Festival
Sunday May 20, 2012
10 am to 6 pm
You’re welcome to attend a spicy celebration of Sicilian and Italian American heritage in Little
Italy. This popular FREE event presents a mixture of ethnic foods, beer, wine, and music; plus unique
art and craft items. Whether you come alone or with a friend, you’re sure to gave a good time.
Location: India Street (between Ash St. & Grape St.) ~ Fir Street (between Columbia St. &
Kettner Blvd.) ~ Date Street (between Columbia St. & Kettner Blvd.) ~. Cedar Street (between
Columbia St. & Kettner Blvd.) ~ Beech Street (between Columbia St. & Kettner Blvd.)
Roman Holiday’s lively musicians will entertain the crowds as they stroll through the streets with their colorful costumes and lively Italian/Sicilian music.
Host Organization: Festa Siciliana, Inc.
General Information: Bernadette Tarantino @ (619) 733-0483. Media Information: Gidvanna DiBona @ (619) 993-9550. Vendor Information:
Teresa Tarantino @ (619) 733-4401. Internet: http://www.sicilianfestival.org
- 2012 American Indian Culture Days San Diego (gotheretravel.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Adams Avenue Street Fair – San Diego, CA (gotheretravel.wordpress.com)
- La Jolla California Arts Festival (gotheretravel.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Taste of Adams Avenue (gotheretravel.wordpress.com)
- San Diego Busker Festival (gotheretravel.wordpress.com)